TO GET LICENSED, FOLLOW THESE STEP-BY-STEP IN ORDER!
* Operations Manager Email: Jess@fflforefront.com
☐ Review licensing requirements by state: HERE
☐ Schedule exam date through your resident State's Department of Insurance Proctoring Service
*Unless if you live in one of these states: Alabama, Colorado, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, or Tennessee (You will have to complete the course before you’re allowed to schedule your exam)
☐ Send the Operations Manager a screenshot of your scheduled exam confirmation email, including the exam date
☐ Receive the enrollment code to XCEL from the Operations Manager
- "Add To Cart" - Life & Health Insurance License Study Package
- Make sure to use the promo code to get free access to the course
☐ Study for exam
- Complete all chapter quizzes. Pass your simulator exam before sitting for the main test
☐ Take - and Pass Your Exam!
- Email the operations manager that you passed your exam
☐ Get fingerprints done
-Google “Fingerprinting Services” or call & ask your state’s Department of Insurance (if your state requires it)
-Check if your state requires fingerprints: HERE
☐ Submit exam receipt & fingerprints to the state (if your state requires it): HERE
-Call your resident State’s Department of Insurance if unclear
☐ Get National Producer Number & State License
- Call your resident State’s Department of Insurance daily & ask them to check on your progress to speed up the process.
- Let the operations manager know when you receive your license
☐ Finish “Unlicensed Agent Checklist”
- Get started on the “Licensed Agent Checklist”